New Version x.53 adds support for:
- More Memory Testing. Will now identify and test up to 4 gigabytes of any type and size of memory.
- Unlimited Hard Drive Testing. Will now identify and test ANY size hard drive. The drive(s) can be located on the Primary IDE Channel, Secondary IDE Channel, and/or attached to a supported SCSI host adapter (see below).
- Testing SCSI Drives. Any SCSI drive can now be tested provided its host adapter's BIOS supports INT13h and drive counting located at 4075 in the BIOS data area.
- Testing Up To 4 Hard Drives Per PC.
- #1-TuffTEST-Pro will now test up to 4 IDE, EIDE and/or SCSI hard drives per PC.
- #1-TuffTEST will now test up to 2 IDE, EIDE and/or SCSI hard drives per PC.
- The new version also includes numerous minor enhancements & fixes.
Once a #1-TuffTEST-Pro and/or #1-TuffTEST license is purchased it can be upgraded for life. Minor upgrades and patches are always free. There is a nominal charge for major upgrades.
Links to complete upgrade information for each product are shown below.